Award of Insurance
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 1919 February 8
This is a preprinted form letter "Award To Beneficary" with "Frank McClellan Ring," "$10,000," "fifty-seven and 50/100 Dollars" "10th day of Oct. 1918 to the 10th day of October 1938," entered in the appropriate spaces on the form. The document also includes information about eligible beneficiaries as outlined in the War Risk Insurance Act of 1917. Pvt. Frank M. Ring, Co. A, 114th MG Battn., 30th Div. died while fighitng in France in October 1918. He was from Franklin, Williamson County, Tennessee.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- United States
- CorrespondenceMilitary records
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Award of Insurance. 1919 February 8. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2404. (Accessed October 17, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1919 February 8) Award of Insurance. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2404
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2404>.