Baptist Hospital Addition - Vicinity Map
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A vicinity maps showing the proposed additions to Baptist Hospital. Also identifies surrounding properties.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Memphis Public Library
- Walk C. Jones and Walk C. Jones, Jr., Architects
Baptist Memorial Hospital
Memphis and Shelby County Board of Adjustment
- Digital Image ©2012, Memphis Public Library & Information Center. All rights reserved. While the Memphis Public Library & Information Center may house an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use. Any image from the library’s collection, published in any form, must cite as the source: Memphis and Shelby County Room, Memphis Public Library & Information Center. For all requests, please contact the History Department at 901.415.2742 or email@example.com.
- Chicago citation style
- Baptist Hospital Addition - Vicinity Map. 1951. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16108.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16108coll8/id/62. (Accessed November 19, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1951) Baptist Hospital Addition - Vicinity Map. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16108.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16108coll8/id/62
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16108.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16108coll8/id/62>.