Civil War map showing area between Nashville and Murfreesboro
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This detailed, hand-drawn map (dated January 3, 1863, right after the Battle of Stones River) of the territory between Nashville and Murfreesboro from the Engineer office in Murfreesboro. It shows the area along the Nashville Pike with many landowner's names and the location of houses. The map was drawn by C. Meister, draughtsman," and appears to be addressed to "General Pegram, Command Cavalry."
- Meister, C
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Meister, C. Civil War map showing area between Nashville and Murfreesboro. 1863. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/115. (Accessed November 13, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Meister, C, (1863) Civil War map showing area between Nashville and Murfreesboro. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/115
- MLA citation style
- Meister, C. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/115>.