Promotion document for Cpl. Spencer S. Ferguson
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 1920 July 19
This document recognizes the promotion of Spencer S. Ferguson from private to Corporal of Ordnance to date from July 1, 1920. The document was signed by General C. Williamson, July 19, 1920. Ferguson served in an Ordnance Bn. in World War, 1914-1918 and reenlisted at the end of the war. He was from Hickman County, Tennessee.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Washington (D.C.)
- DocumentsMilitary records
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Promotion document for Cpl. Spencer S. Ferguson. 1920 July 19. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/38. (Accessed September 21, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1920 July 19) Promotion document for Cpl. Spencer S. Ferguson. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/38
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/38>.