Nashville, Tenn. Cumberland River, between 1901 and 1908
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- between 1901 and 1908
A postcard of the Cumberland River Wharf in downtown Nashville as seen from the Shelby Street Bridge. Several boats are docked at the river bank. A number of businesses line First Avenue. Both the Woodland Street Bridge and the Jefferson Street Bridge are pictured in the distance. Forms part of the Norton Postcard Collection. 1 postcard : col. ; 3.5 x 5.5 in.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Nashville Public Library
Central business districts--Tennessee--Nashville
Boats and boating--Tennessee--Nashville
Cumberland River (Ky. and Tenn.)--Navigation
Nashville (Tenn.)--Buildings, structures, etc
Jefferson Street Bridge (Nashville, Tenn.)
Woodland Street Bridge (Nashville, Tenn.)
- Still imagePostcards
- U.S. and international copyright laws protect this digital content, which is provided for educational purposes only and may not be downloaded, reproduced, or distributed for any other purpose without written permission. Please contact the Special Collections Division of the Nashville Public Library, 615 Church Street, Nashville, Tennessee, 37219. Telephone (615) 862-5782.
- Chicago citation style
- Nashville, Tenn. Cumberland River, between 1901 and 1908. between 1901 and 1908. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/1765. (Accessed November 14, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (between 1901 and 1908) Nashville, Tenn. Cumberland River, between 1901 and 1908. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/1765
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/1765>.