Soldiers' record poster
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This poster belonged to Pvt. Ruby Glenn Blevins, a farmer from Blount County who served in Co. L, 117th Inf. Regt., 30th Div. during World War I, though his information was never recorded on it. It shows images of various military activites, such as inspection, digging trenches, and training. Other images include marching cavalry, a field mess, artillery and a motorcycle squadron. The photos were likely taken at Camp Oglethorpe.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Chattanooga (Tenn.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Soldiers' record poster. 1917. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2061. (Accessed October 14, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1917) Soldiers' record poster. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2061
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2061>.