Coffee County, Tennessee map
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Soil map of Coffee County (Tenn.) surveyed by W.E. McLendon and C.R. Zappone Jr. The base map was enlarged and redrawn from an 1895 U. S. Geological Survey Sheet. This detailed map shows house structures, towns and villages, roads, soil types by color, rivers, streams, boundaries and the Nashville, Chattanooga and St. Louis Railway.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Julius Bien & Co
- Coffee County (Tenn.)
Nashville, Chattanooga, and St. Louis Railway
Soil survey materials
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Coffee County, Tennessee map. 1908. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/132. (Accessed September 16, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1908) Coffee County, Tennessee map. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/132
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/132>.