Uniform breeches with web belt
- View Full Item
- Created Date
These issue uniform breeches with web belt, button fly, with reinforced legs and laced closures belonged to John William Cato. The contractor's label on inside left pocket reads "Sol. Newman / 24 E. 14th St., New York /Contract October 22, 1917 / spec. no. 1263 amended / New York Depot, Q.M.C."
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- New York (N.Y.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Uniform breeches with web belt. 1917-1918. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/290. (Accessed September 19, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1917-1918) Uniform breeches with web belt. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/290
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/290>.