Save and serve the cause of freedom
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This poster from World War I lists four ways that individuals can ration and substitute food needed for soldiers. The text of the poster reads, "Save-1. Wheat-use more corn 2. Meat-use more fish and beans 3. Fats-use just enough 4. Sugar-use syrups-and serve the cause of freedom."
- Cooper, Fred G. (Frederic Gross), 1883-1962
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- W.F. Powers Co
United States. Committee on Public Information
United States. Food and Drug Administration
World War, 1914-1918
World War, 1914-1918--Economic & industrial aspects--United States
World War, 1914-1918--Propaganda
Consumer rationing--United States
- New York (N.Y.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Cooper, Fred G. (Frederic Gross), 1883-1962. Save and serve the cause of freedom. 1917. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/1958. (Accessed September 15, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Cooper, Fred G. (Frederic Gross), 1883-1962, (1917) Save and serve the cause of freedom. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/1958
- MLA citation style
- Cooper, Fred G. (Frederic Gross), 1883-1962. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/1958>.