Haywood County, Tennessee, 1937
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A Tennessee Department of Conservation map of Haywood County (Tenn.) based on surveys by Walter F. Pond, state geologist, in 1937. Map shows Brownsville and residences and names smaller communities as well as churches, schools, stores, mills, and county lines. This detailed map shows every house structure and significant economic and demographic feature in Haywood County.
The 1930s county maps by the state Division of Geology are the most revealing of the early 20th century economic and historical geography of Tennessee.
- Tennessee. Division of Geology
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
Tennessee Division of Geology
Stores and shops
- Haywood County (Tenn.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Tennessee. Division of Geology. Haywood County, Tennessee, 1937. 1937. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/327. (Accessed October 21, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Tennessee. Division of Geology, (1937) Haywood County, Tennessee, 1937. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/327
- MLA citation style
- Tennessee. Division of Geology. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/327>.