Rutherford County, Tennessee, 1916
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Produced by the State Geological Survey and the University of Tennessee, this extremely detailed map shows roads, streams, residences, churches, schools, cemeteries, civil districts, railroads, stores and communities, most of which are named. Every house structure and most significant economic and demographic features in Rutherford County are indicated in their locations.
These early 20th century state Geology maps of Tennessee counties are among the most detailed maps at TSLA.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Rutherford County (Tenn.) Tennessee--Maps
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Rutherford County, Tennessee, 1916. 1916. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/71. (Accessed November 19, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1916) Rutherford County, Tennessee, 1916. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/71
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/71>.