Tennessee medal of Dennis E. Kearney
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This medal was authroized for all Tennesseans who had Mexican Border Service prior to World War, 1914-1918. It consists of a pin mounting, a green, edged red, white and blue ribbon suspension and bronze medal with the obverse depicitng a kneeling soldier firing a rifle. The reverse has been engraved "D-E-KEARNEY." This medal was issued to Dennis Edward Kearney for service on the Mexican Border in 1916-1917. Kearney served in the Tenn. National Guard and in the 30th Div. in World War, 1917-1918.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Nashville (Tenn.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Tennessee medal of Dennis E. Kearney. 1917. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/488. (Accessed December 7, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1917) Tennessee medal of Dennis E. Kearney. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/488
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/488>.