Henderson County, Tennessee soil map (1905)
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A 1905 color soil map of Henderson County (Tenn.) surveyed by M. Earl Carr and Frank Bennett. his map shows Tullahoma, towns, boundary lines and the Memphis division of the Nashville, Chattanooga and St. Louis Railway.
These early 20th century Tennessee county maps from the state Division of Geology show most significant economic and demographic features in the counties. They accompanied the published USGS Soil Survey volume for the county.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Henderson County (Tenn.)
Soil survey materials
Cities & towns
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Henderson County, Tennessee soil map (1905). 1905. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/146. (Accessed November 13, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1905) Henderson County, Tennessee soil map (1905). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/146
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/146>.