Map of Williamson County, Tenn. (1878)
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This color map from the D. G. Beers Co. of Philadelphia shows roads, railroads, streams, schools, stores, residences with owner's names, post offices, and different-colored civil districts. Includes inset of City of Franklin.The chief value of this map comes from the detailed, late 19th century depiction of businesses, town dwellers, and landowner's names and acreages in largely rural Williamson County.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- D.G. Beers & Co
- Landowners--Tennessee--Williamson County--Maps
Real property--Tennessee--Williamson County--Maps
Louisville and Nashville Railroad Company
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Map of Williamson County, Tenn. (1878). 1878. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/343. (Accessed September 16, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1878) Map of Williamson County, Tenn. (1878). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/343
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/343>.