Jefferson County, Tennessee, 1930
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A 1930 map of Jefferson County (Tenn.) showing rural delivery routes, dwellings, schools and churches. This detailed postal map actually names some landowners, churches, schools and stores and shows housing structures and community buildings as well as significant economic and demographic features.
These blue-line rural free delivery (RFD) county postal maps are extremely detailed and contain much valuable early 20th century data.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Jefferson County (Tenn.) United States Postal Service
Rural free delivery
Cities & towns
- Jefferson County (Tenn.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Jefferson County, Tennessee, 1930. 1930. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/123. (Accessed November 20, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1930) Jefferson County, Tennessee, 1930. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/123
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/123>.