Davidson County, Tennessee, 1871
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Wilbur Foster's 1871 color map of Davidson County Tennessee, from actual surveys made by order of the county court of Davidson County. It shows roads, railroads, streams, schools, stores, rural house structures and residences with owner's names, post offices, and different-colored civil districts. Includes engraved view of Nashville from the west. Surveyed and mapped by Wilbur F. Foster, Civil and Topographical Engineer.
- Foster, Wilbur F
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- G.W. & C.B. Colton & Co
- United States, Tennessee, Davidson--Maps
Davidson County (Tenn.)--Maps
Louisville and Nashville Railroad Company
Edgefield and Kentucky Railroad Company
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Foster, Wilbur F. Davidson County, Tennessee, 1871. 1871. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/348. (Accessed September 16, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Foster, Wilbur F, (1871) Davidson County, Tennessee, 1871. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/348
- MLA citation style
- Foster, Wilbur F. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/348>.