And When It Does!
- View Full Item
This political cartoon depicts the world dressed as a farmer, addressing a hen labeled "German Terrorism" sitting atop artillery labeled "DuPont Products." The world is saying "Pardon me, Madame, but that hardware is going to hatch any minute-!" A rooster with a mustache, representing German Emperor Wilhelm II, observes their conversation in the background near a coop.
- Savage, J. A
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Old Hickory Powder Plant
- Defense industries
E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company
Old Hickory Powder Plant (Old Hickory, Tenn.)
William II, German Emperor, 1859-1941
World War, 1914-1918
World War, 1914-1918--Economic & industrial aspects--United States
World War, 1914-1918--Germany
World War, 1914-1918--Social aspects--United States
- Old Hickory (Tenn.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Savage, J. A. And When It Does!. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/1965. (Accessed October 22, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Savage, J. A, And When It Does!. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/1965
- MLA citation style
- Savage, J. A. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/1965>.