Mineral map of Georgia
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Compiled from state geological records and manuscript notes, this mineral map of Georgia shows various mineral deposits including gold, silver, ore and lead throughout the state. A legend color codes the various mineral types.
The Georgia Department of Agriculture is the oldest state department of agriculture in the United States, having been established in 1874.
- Georgia. Department of Agriculture
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Mines and mineral resources--Georgia--Maps
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Georgia. Department of Agriculture. Mineral map of Georgia. 1886. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/9281. (Accessed November 13, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Georgia. Department of Agriculture, (1886) Mineral map of Georgia. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/9281
- MLA citation style
- Georgia. Department of Agriculture. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/9281>.