Plan of Fort Johnson on James Island in Charleston Harbor
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A key along the top highlights various points on the plan for the fort and what those points were used for or designated for. Included are "remarks" or notes about the fort and the surrounding area.
Fort Johnson is located on the Ashley River and is named after Sir Nathaniel Johnson, a Governor of Carolina.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Charleston (S.C.)--Maps
Fort Johnson (S.C.)--Maps
James Island (S.C.)--Maps
Forts & fortifications
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Plan of Fort Johnson on James Island in Charleston Harbor. 1800. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/6172. (Accessed November 19, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1800) Plan of Fort Johnson on James Island in Charleston Harbor. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/6172
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/6172>.