Photograph of Dennis E. Kearney
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This photograph of Dennis E. Kearney shows him in uniform, with his hat raised in his right hand and a large cigar in his left. It was probably taken at his home in Memphis, Tennessee just prior to his shipping out. Kearney started his service in Btry. B, 115th FA, 30th Div. at Camp Sevier, Greenville, S.C. Kearney had also served along the U.S.-Mexican border in 1916-1917 as part of the Tenn. National Guard in attempt to capture Pancho Villa.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Memphis (Tenn.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Photograph of Dennis E. Kearney. 1917-1918. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/32. (Accessed October 19, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1917-1918) Photograph of Dennis E. Kearney. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/32
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/32>.