Draft card for John Bowling
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 1918 March 20
This draft card from the Knoxville Draft Board to John C. Bowling notifies him of his classification as "I". Pvt. Bowling served as a teamster in the 53rd Pioneer Brig. working on military engineering works in France. The document in GWmary025 cites his service in St. Mihiel and Argonne Forest from September 12 to Armistice Day, November 11, 1918.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Knoxville (Tenn.)
- CardsMilitary records
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Draft card for John Bowling. 1918 March 20. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/1666. (Accessed January 25, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1918 March 20) Draft card for John Bowling. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/1666
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/1666>.