Men on horses at Malcolm Barboro's home
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 1938 October 28
Capt. Enoch Brown, Memphis Commercial Appeal; Warren Castle, taxidermist; Sam F. Brewster, Commissioner of Conservation; and Malcolm Barboro; all at Mr. Barboro's home in Memphis, Tennessee.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Shelby County (Tenn.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Men on horses at Malcolm Barboro's home. 1938 October 28. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll28/id/10618. (Accessed December 11, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1938 October 28) Men on horses at Malcolm Barboro's home. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll28/id/10618
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll28/id/10618>.