Real photo postcard of Lt. Nathan S. Ring
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- approximately 1918
Lt. Nathan S. Ring is shown in his WWI uniform. Lt. Ring served in several field artillery regiments during the war, but never served overseas. His older brother, Maj. Joseph Ring served in the 308th Eng. Battn. and his younger brother, Pvt. Frank Ring served in Co. A, 117th MG Battn., 30th Div. Frank was killed in action in October 1918. The Ring brothers were from Franklin, Williamson County, Tennessee.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- United States
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Real photo postcard of Lt. Nathan S. Ring. approximately 1918. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2402. (Accessed October 21, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (approximately 1918) Real photo postcard of Lt. Nathan S. Ring. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2402
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2402>.