Private purchase money belt
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This money belt is made of green cotton canvas with brown cotton binding. It consists of one large envelope-like pocket flanked by two smaller pockets. Belonged to Albert S. Bridges, 329th Inf. Regt., 165th Brig., 83rd Div. World War, 1914-1918. He was discharged January 5, 1919.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- United States
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Private purchase money belt. 1917-1918. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/514. (Accessed September 21, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1917-1918) Private purchase money belt. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/514
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/514>.