German flair pistol and holster
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This standard issue single shot German flair pistol and holster were brought home by Robert W. Scollon. He has carved "R. W. Scollon, Verdun, 1918." into the right side panel of the wood grip. The piece is serial numbered "31 ( ) 875." The holster has a faint ordnance marking on inside and has been modifed by the attachment of a U.S. made brass wire hook to the belt loops so that it can be worn on the U.S. issue web belt.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Weapons and ammunition
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- German flair pistol and holster. 1914-1918. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/548. (Accessed October 21, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1914-1918) German flair pistol and holster. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/548
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/548>.