Pikeville, Tennessee soil map (1903)
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Soil map of the Pikeville quadrangle (USGS topographical mapping), mostly of Bledsoe County (Tenn." including parts of Van Buren, Cumberland and Rhea Counties, surveyed by Henry J. Wilder and W. J. Geib. Shows roads, towns, topography, soil types (in color), and stream names. The base map was enlarged and redrawn from an 1895 U. S. Geological Survey Sheet. This map shows rivers, streams, boundaries and railroad lines.
These early 20th century Tennessee county soil maps were produced to accompany the published USGS soil survey volumes.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Soils--Tennessee--Bledsoe County--Maps
Cities and towns--Tennessee--Bledsoe County--Maps
Bledsoe County (Tenn.)--Maps
Soil survey materials
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Pikeville, Tennessee soil map (1903). 1903. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/136. (Accessed November 15, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1903) Pikeville, Tennessee soil map (1903). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/136
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/136>.