Davidson County, Tennessee, 1907
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Detailed map from US Geological Survey data showing color-coded civil districts, locations of residences, roads, schools, churches, stores, historical community names, and a host of other economic and demographic features. Engraved by E. M. Gardner, this map is most useful for locating turn of the century Davidson County landowners and homeowners.
These early 20th century survey maps are most revealing about communities and historical geography of Tennessee and can be used to locate landowners and homeowners.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
United States, Geological Survey
Cities & towns
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Davidson County, Tennessee, 1907. 1907. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://teva.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/50. (Accessed January 28, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1907) Davidson County, Tennessee, 1907. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://teva.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/50
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://teva.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/50>.