Louisville Property Company Plat of Etowah
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Blueprint plat of the city of Etowah (Tenn.) by the Louisville Property Company. The plat covers from Tennessee Ave. to Texas Ave. and First Street to Eleventh Street. The corporation line runs along the top of the plat, with the Lousiville & Nashville Railroad Company depot, Cane Creek, and shops above it. A majority of the lots are listed as sold, and a few have names written in.
Etowah was founded in 1906 and incorporated in 1909 for the purpose of maintaing a major depot for the Nashville and Louisville Railroad line.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Etowah (Tenn.)--Maps
Louisville and Nashville Railroad Company
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Louisville Property Company Plat of Etowah. 1909. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/10084. (Accessed November 17, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1909) Louisville Property Company Plat of Etowah. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/10084
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/10084>.