Aldehoff School during the Civil War
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Federal officers, a regimental band with instruments, and several ladies pose in front of the two-story Aldehoff School. People can be seen in the windows of the building, and a tent appears in the right foreground of the dual-image stereograph card, a possible indication that Union forces are occupying the premises.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Military bands
United States - History - Civil War, 1861-1865
Tennessee - History - Civil War, 1861-1865
- Lookout Mountain (Tenn.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Aldehoff School during the Civil War. 1863. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll5/id/14. (Accessed January 21, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1863) Aldehoff School during the Civil War. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll5/id/14
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll5/id/14>.