George Peabody College for Teachers, Nashville, Tenn., between 1920 and 1939
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- between 1920 and 1939
A color postcard of buildings on the campus of the George Peabody College for Teachers, circa the 1930s. The six buildings depicted on the postcard include the Library, West Dormitory, Social-Religious Building, Jesup Psychological Laboratory, Demonstration School, and Industrial Arts Building. Forms part of the Nashville Room Postcard Collection. 1 postcard : col. ; 3.5 x 5.5 in.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Nashville Public Library
- E. C. Kropp Co. (Publisher)
- George Peabody College for Teachers
Colleges and Universities
Universities and colleges
Nashville (Tenn.)--Buildings, structures, etc
- Still imagePostcards
- U.S. and international copyright laws protect this digital content, which is provided for educational purposes only and may not be downloaded, reproduced, or distributed for any other purpose without written permission. Please contact the Special Collections Division of the Nashville Public Library, 615 Church Street, Nashville, Tennessee, 37219. Telephone (615) 862-5782.
- Chicago citation style
- George Peabody College for Teachers, Nashville, Tenn., between 1920 and 1939. between 1920 and 1939. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/601. (Accessed February 25, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (between 1920 and 1939) George Peabody College for Teachers, Nashville, Tenn., between 1920 and 1939. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/601
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/601>.