Map of the Battlefield of Nashville
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Detailed, after-the-fact reconstruction of the Battlefield of Nashville, Dec. 15-16th, 1864, drawn by Wilbur F. Foster, Major Engineer Corps, Confederate States of America. Foster, a Nashville engineer after the war, shows Union and Confederate lines at various times on the first and second days of the battle, troop dispositions, Federal forts south of the city, prominent houses and buildings, streams, roads and railroads.
- Foster, Wilbur F
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865
Nashville, Battle of, Nashville, Tenn., 1864
Reconstruction (U.S. history, 1865-1877)"
Cities & towns
Forts & fortifications
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Foster, Wilbur F. Map of the Battlefield of Nashville. 1864. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/82. (Accessed November 17, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Foster, Wilbur F, (1864) Map of the Battlefield of Nashville. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/82
- MLA citation style
- Foster, Wilbur F. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/82>.