Riverside Baptist Church, 2001 May
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A photograph of Riverside Baptist Church located at 1604 Riverside Drive in Nashville, Tennessee in the East Nashville neighborhood. This church was built in 1951. The foundation is brick. The exterior walls are brick. The roof is gabled and made of tar shingles. The windows are stained glass, tall and arched. The doors are wood with some glass windows. Special features include an octagon steeple with an oculus and four Corinthian columns at the entrance supporting a portico. Forms part of the Historic Nashville, Inc. Sacred Sites Survey Project. 1 photograph : col. ; 4 x 6 in.
- Historic Nashville, Inc
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Nashville Public Library
- Riverside Baptist Church (Nashville, Tenn.)
Baptist church buildings--Tennessee
Nashville (Tenn.)--Buildings, structures, etc
Nashville (Tenn.)--Religious life and customs
Riverside Drive (Nashville, Tenn.)
East Nashville (Nashville, Tenn.)
- Still imagePhotographs
- U.S. and international copyright laws protect this digital content, which is provided for educational purposes only and may not be downloaded, reproduced, or distributed for any other purpose without written permission. Please contact the Special Collections Division of the Nashville Public Library, 615 Church Street, Nashville, Tennessee, 37219. Telephone (615) 862-5782.
- Chicago citation style
- Historic Nashville, Inc. Riverside Baptist Church, 2001 May. 2001-05. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/1331. (Accessed November 20, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Historic Nashville, Inc, (2001-05) Riverside Baptist Church, 2001 May. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/1331
- MLA citation style
- Historic Nashville, Inc. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/1331>.