Letter from Kotch McCoy to his mother Maggie Croom McCoy
- View Full Item
- Created Date
In this letter Sgt. Koch McCoy asks about those at home and mentions that he had been seperated from the "Jackson boys." He also is concerned that his insurance is up-to-date. Sgt, McCoy served in various companies of the 343rd F.A. Regt., 90th Div. He was from Madison County, Tennessee and returned there after World War I. He worked as a switchman on the railroad after the war.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Letter from Kotch McCoy to his mother Maggie Croom McCoy. 1917-1919. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2386. (Accessed December 12, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1917-1919) Letter from Kotch McCoy to his mother Maggie Croom McCoy. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2386
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2386>.