General orders on wearing insignia
- View Full Item
- Created Date
General Order No. 26 entitling Cpl. Garrett to wear two War Service Chevrons after November 10, 1918, dated Nov. 8, 1918. Second order authorizing Cpl. Garrett to wear First Army and Third Corps insignia, but not at the same time. Garrett worked in the 90th Aero Squadron repairing, installing, and maintaining the radios in the planes and the radio station.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- United States
- DocumentsMilitary records
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- General orders on wearing insignia. 1918-1919. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/609. (Accessed October 20, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1918-1919) General orders on wearing insignia. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/609
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/609>.