Route of the Memphis-Nashville-Bristol highway (1911)
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Map showing the proposed route of the Memphis-Nashville-Bristol Highway to be constructed 1911-1913. The map shows all the counties of Tennessee with their county seats, as well as the major railroads through Tennessee. There are advertisements bordering the map that show photographs of various road-building equipment. On the reverse is an open letter from the Wilson, Ingram and Company addressed to Mr. Good Road Builder, State of Tennessee, suggesting that Austin-Western Road Machinery be used.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
Road machinery industry
Graders (Earthmoving machinery)
Carts & wagons
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Route of the Memphis-Nashville-Bristol highway (1911). 1911. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/53. (Accessed September 17, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1911) Route of the Memphis-Nashville-Bristol highway (1911). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/53
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/53>.