Rutherford County, Tennessee, 1916
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Produced by the State Geological Survey and the University of Tennessee, this extremely detailed map shows roads, streams, residences, churches, schools, cemeteries, civil districts, railroads, stores and communities, most of which are named. Every house structure and most significant economic and demographic features in Rutherford County are indicated in their locations.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- A. Hoen & Co
- Rutherford County (Tenn.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Rutherford County, Tennessee, 1916. 1916. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/71. (Accessed September 15, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1916) Rutherford County, Tennessee, 1916. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/71
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/71>.