Photograph of Eddy Arnold and his secretary Mary Grizzard, 1959 June 16
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A photograph of country music performer and businessman Eddy Arnold with Mrs. Leslie (Mary) Grizzard, his secretary. The photograph appeared in the Nashville Banner newspaper as part of a series of articles about Nashville employers and their secretaries. Mr. Arnold's definition of a secretary was "a loyal, alert and friendly person who wants to be a part of a business." Mrs. Grizzard agreed that "a secretary has to understand the business, have its interests at heart and consider it as your business". Forms part of the Nashville Banner Archives. 1 photograph negative : b & w ; 3.25 x 4.25 in.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Nashville Public Library
- Arnold, Eddy, 1918
Business people-- Tennessee--Nashville
Nashville (Tenn.)--Social life and customs
- Still imageNegativeFilm negatives
- U.S. and international copyright laws protect this digital content, which is provided for educational purposes only and may not be downloaded, reproduced, or distributed for any other purpose without written permission. Please contact the Special Collections Division of the Nashville Public Library, 615 Church Street, Nashville, Tennessee, 37219. Telephone (615) 862-5782.
- Chicago citation style
- Photograph of Eddy Arnold and his secretary Mary Grizzard, 1959 June 16. 1959-06-16. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/871. (Accessed December 13, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1959-06-16) Photograph of Eddy Arnold and his secretary Mary Grizzard, 1959 June 16. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/871
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/871>.