- View Full Item
- Created Date
The private purchase wool garbadine uniform consists of breeches, tunic, overseas cap, and World War I Victory Medal. The breeches are an officer pattern. The tunic is complete with collar disks, 83rd Div. shoulder patch, ribbon bar, red discharge stripe, overseas chevron, and private first class rank stripe. The uniform was made by Heidelburg & Wolff and belonged to Cpl. Isaac Ferrell Dixon, HQ Co., 329th Inf. Regt., 83rd Div. Dixon was from Smith County, Tennessee.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- New York (N.Y.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Army uniform. 1918. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/253. (Accessed September 21, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1918) Army uniform. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/253
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/253>.