- View Full Item
- Created Date
Map of Tennessee originally published in “A new and elegant general atlas” depicting Tennessee in the 1790s. Map shows counties, Indian lines, settlements, rivers, the Mero District and the Washington District.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- John Conrad & Co
Indians of North America--Tennessee
Cities & towns
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Tennessee. 1804. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/139. (Accessed September 17, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1804) Tennessee. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/139
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/139>.