Discharge Certificate of Charlie Martin Simmons
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 1918 December 16
Charlie Martin Simmons was from Henderson, Chester County, Tennessee and served as a wagoner in Truck Co.C, 8th Corps Art. Park. The discharge certificate has his service record on the reverse. He was discharged at Camp Wadsworth, South Carolina.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Washington (D.C.)
- CertificatesDocumentsMilitary records
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Discharge Certificate of Charlie Martin Simmons. 1918 December 16. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/872. (Accessed October 16, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1918 December 16) Discharge Certificate of Charlie Martin Simmons. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/872
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/872>.