Dormitory, Cumberland University, Lebanon, Tenn., circa 1913
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A postcard of a dormitory building at Cumberland University located in Lebanon, Tennessee. Founded in 1842, the school is one of the six oldest academic institutions in the state of Tennessee. The campus occupies forty-three acres of land. The school used to require students to live on campus in dormitories such as the one pictured, but now students have the choice to live off-campus as well. Forms part of the Nashville Room Postcard Collection. 1 postcard : col. ; 3.5 x 5.5 in.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Nashville Public Library
- Cumberland University (Lebanon, Tenn.)
Colleges and Universities
Universities and colleges
Universities & Colleges--Tennessee--Lebanon
Cumberland Square (Lebanon, Tenn.)
Lebanon (Tenn.)--Intellectual life
Lebanon (Tenn.)--Buildings, structures, etc
- Still imagePostcards
- U.S. and international copyright laws protect this digital content, which is provided for educational purposes only and may not be downloaded, reproduced, or distributed for any other purpose without written permission. Please contact the Special Collections Division of the Nashville Public Library, 615 Church Street, Nashville, Tennessee, 37219. Telephone (615) 862-5782.
- Chicago citation style
- Dormitory, Cumberland University, Lebanon, Tenn., circa 1913. 1913~. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/814. (Accessed October 17, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1913~) Dormitory, Cumberland University, Lebanon, Tenn., circa 1913. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/814
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/814>.