Hardin County, Tennessee
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- approximately 1920
An undated map of Hardin County (Tenn.) showing every house structure and significant economic and demographic features. Most likely a rural free delivery map (RFD), the town of Savannah is shown alon the Tennessee River.
These blue-line rural free delivery (RFD) county postal maps are extremely detailed and contain much valuable early 20th century data.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- United States Postal Service
Rural free delivery
Hardin County (Tenn.)--Maps
Cities & towns
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Hardin County, Tennessee. approximately 1920. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/9935. (Accessed October 17, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (approximately 1920) Hardin County, Tennessee. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/9935
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/9935>.