Hardeman County, Tennessee (1923)
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A Tennessee Board of Natural Resources map of Hardeman County based on surveys by C. R. Watkins, Jr. in 1916 and C. C. Anderson and R. Perrin in 1921. Shows towns, roads, railroads, streams, drainage canals, residences, churches, schools, and cemeteries. This extremely detailed map shows every house structure and significant economic and demographic feature in Hardeman County.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Williams-Webb Co
Tennessee Division of Geology
Cities & towns
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Hardeman County, Tennessee (1923). 1923. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/65. (Accessed September 15, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1923) Hardeman County, Tennessee (1923). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/65
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/65>.