Masonic Home, Nashville, Tenn., 1908
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A postcard of the Masonic Widows and Orphans Home in Nashville Tennessee. The home was located on White's Creek Pike, six miles north of Nashville. It was established around 1892. Today several surviving historic structures stand at the former Masonic Widows and Orphans Home site. These include "Maplewood" (the Home for the Aged Masons) and the Masonic Home School. Forms part of the Nashville Room Postcard Collection. 1 postcard : col. ; 3.5 x 5.5 in.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Nashville Public Library
- International Post Card Co. (Publisher)
- Masonic Widows and Orphans Home (Nashville, Tenn.)
Nashville (Tenn.)--Buildings, structures, etc
- Still imagePostcards
- U.S. and international copyright laws protect this digital content, which is provided for educational purposes only and may not be downloaded, reproduced, or distributed for any other purpose without written permission. Please contact the Special Collections Division of the Nashville Public Library, 615 Church Street, Nashville, Tennessee, 37219. Telephone (615) 862-5782.
- Chicago citation style
- Masonic Home, Nashville, Tenn., 1908. 1908. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/753. (Accessed December 10, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1908) Masonic Home, Nashville, Tenn., 1908. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/753
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/753>.