Y. M. C. A. Building, Nashville, Tenn., circa 1912
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A postcard of the Nashville Young Men's Christian Association, an eight-story, fire proof building, located at the corner of Seventh Avenue and Union Street and Capitol boulevard in downtown Nashville, Tennessee. Completed in 1912, the Y. M. C. A. trained men and boys for physical, mental and spiritual efficiency. The facility included approximately 181 apartment rooms for residents. Forms part of the Nashville Room Postcard Collection. 1 postcard : col. ; 3.5 x 5.5 in.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Nashville Public Library
- S. H. Kress & Co. (Publisher)
- Young Men's Christian Association of Nashville
Sports & Recreation
Young Men's Christian associations--Tennessee--Nashville
Carriages & coaches--Tennessee--Nashville
- Still imagePostcards
- U.S. and international copyright laws protect this digital content, which is provided for educational purposes only and may not be downloaded, reproduced, or distributed for any other purpose without written permission. Please contact the Special Collections Division of the Nashville Public Library, 615 Church Street, Nashville, Tennessee, 37219. Telephone (615) 862-5782.
- Chicago citation style
- Y. M. C. A. Building, Nashville, Tenn., circa 1912. 1912~. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/2286. (Accessed October 16, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1912~) Y. M. C. A. Building, Nashville, Tenn., circa 1912. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/2286
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/2286>.