"Get in the Game" by Berton Bellis
- View Full Item
Patriotic poem about rationing during World War I written by St. Louis poet Berton Bellis and sent to Governor Tom C. Rye. This work reflects the patriotic attitudes and spirit of self-sacrifice prevalent among Americans during World War I.
- Bellis, Burton
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
Rye, Tom C., 1863-1953
World War, 1914-1918
World War, 1914-1918--Economic & industrial aspects--United States
Songs & music
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Bellis, Burton. "Get in the Game" by Berton Bellis. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/1961. (Accessed September 22, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Bellis, Burton, "Get in the Game" by Berton Bellis. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/1961
- MLA citation style
- Bellis, Burton. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/1961>.