Letter from Pvt. 1st Class Bunyan Smith to his brother Vernon
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 1919 May 31
Pvt. 1st Class Bunyan Smith sent this letter to his brother Vernon in Enville, Chester County, Tennessee, on Knights of Columbus stationery. Smith wrote that he had been on guard duty, but not very busy, and that he was "home sick" and ready to be in the "good Old U.S.A." Smith served in the 330 Inf. Regt. in France until Jan. 1919, and later in Sup. Co. 2 Prov. Regt. When he wrote this letter, he was in the 113 Guard Co.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Letter from Pvt. 1st Class Bunyan Smith to his brother Vernon. 1919 May 31. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/961. (Accessed October 21, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1919 May 31) Letter from Pvt. 1st Class Bunyan Smith to his brother Vernon. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/961
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/961>.