- View Full Item
- Created Date
Map of Tennessee originally published in “A new and elegant general atlas” depicting Tennessee in the 1790s. Map shows counties, Indian lines, settlements, rivers, the Mero District and the Washington District.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
Indians of North America--Tennessee
Cities & towns
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Tennessee. 1804. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/139. (Accessed October 19, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1804) Tennessee. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/139
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/139>.