A Proclamation by the President of the United States
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A proclamation from president Woodrow Wilson that states that Congress has enacted a law that subjects all male subjects between the ages of 21 and 30 to register for the military draft.
- Wilson, Woodrow
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- World War, 1914-1918
World War, 1914-1918 - History
Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924
Selective Service System (U.S.)
- Washington (D.C.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Wilson, Woodrow. A Proclamation by the President of the United States. 1917-05-18. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/2589. (Accessed October 21, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Wilson, Woodrow, (1917-05-18) A Proclamation by the President of the United States. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/2589
- MLA citation style
- Wilson, Woodrow. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/2589>.