Jackson County, Tennessee soil map (1913)
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Soil map of Jackson County (Tenn.) surveyed by Hugh H. Bennett, Inspector of the Southern Division, R.F. Rogers of the U.S. Department of Agriculture and J.H. Derden of the Tennessee Geological Survey. This map shows the Cumberland River, churches, towns and schools.
These early 20th century Tennessee county maps from the state Division of Geology show most significant economic and demographic features in the counties.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Jackson County (Tenn.) Soil survey materials
Cumberland River (Ky. and Tenn.)
Cities & towns
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Jackson County, Tennessee soil map (1913). 1913. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/133. (Accessed October 17, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1913) Jackson County, Tennessee soil map (1913). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/133
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/133>.